- Any application is binding!
- You have to choose if you want to participate at the ICMS 2010 as an active member or as a passive member.
- Anyone who applies for active participation more than once will be disqualified
- Deadline for active participation is March 1st, 2010.
- There is no deadline for passive participation. Please check the fees! Any applicant for active participation has the right to become a passive member if he fails the selection.
Your main task at the ICMS 2010 is the presentation of your scientific work either oral or with a poster in front of the audience. A scientific jury will choose the best ones who will be awarded during our Closing Ceremony at the end of the congress. Furthermore you can of course participate in any other session or workshop and in any special or social event.
Passive participants will have the opportunity to meet professors and to take part in our program (for example in workshops, in social programm etc.), but will not be able to hold a presentation during one of the sessions. Moreover, they can visit any session, workshop or lecture they want. They can also take part in our social program and in the special events.